Friday 13 September 2013

Harmonious Hues

One of the things I love most about Close to my Heart products is the fact that they all co-ordinate together. There is no thinking and guessing about will my ink match my paper, etc, as they are all available in 42 exclusive colours, in 4 colour groups.

Below is a video from Monica at corporate explaining the colour range available:




Having these colours and tools coordinated makes my crafting so much easier and faster, and isn't that what we all want?

My favourite collection at the moment is Adventure, which goes beautifully with my paper pack-of-the-moment, Chantilly.

So have a look at our colour ranges here, and let me know which is your favourite!

yours in craft,
Monika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I love to hear what you think of the art work, and what you would like to see next. If you like what you see, please subscribe :-)