Sunday 29 December 2013

Washi tape Wonderland

Hello fellow crafters

I hope that your Christmas celebrations were wonderful and Santa left you lots of lovely presents!

Does anyone else feel that the washi tapes you purchase seem to be multiplying? I am sure there are some secret fairies who bring me washi tape in the night, my collection is growing more than I think I actually purchased :-)

The video below shows some ideas for what you can do with Washi tape, so enjoy. I have a couple of projects on the go at the moment with Washi tape, so I will be sharing those with you shortly.




Don't forget, with the new Idea Book due to launch 1 February, there are some retiring items you can still get while stocks last, you can find them here.

Best wishes for a great new year

yours in craft,
Monika


Party Washi tape pack

Merry and Bright Washi tape pack

Lagoon Houndstooth Washi tape

Slate polkadot Washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I love to hear what you think of the art work, and what you would like to see next. If you like what you see, please subscribe :-)